After Heart Cath

After Heart Cath

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Day

So after attempting to deprogram my darling son from still acting like he's on holidays, not sleeping so great and taking in exuberant amounts of coffee in my Jack the Pumpkin Mug to make sure I get all the laundry done and the house upkept for us as well as the other toddler I watch Adam decided to be very kind.  My Peanut with his amazing thought process inaverdently decided to let me know that his room needed to be vacuumed.... his incredible brain and big heart decided that after I fed Ponyo his fish that his ride on horse needed to be fed to.  I had put it up high though apparently not high enough for Mr Clever to use a toy to leverage himself and get the pouch.  I come walking into his room with his medication spiked in his chocolate milk and his Lacteeze pill to take it and there is fish flakes all over the floor and in his horses mouth..... I gasp and he looks at me and says Ponyo Eat and points at his wall mounted fish tank and then points to his horse, he eat and tries to give him more food and pet him.  All I can do at this point is laugh because it is amazing to me everything that he has put together and how big his heart is that he wants to feed his big plastic horse.  I give him his pill and his milk and he tried to feed the horse those too until I told him it was very nice to share but those are for Adam.  Each day when I watch him he does something so different and amazing that I really wonder what he's going to be when he grows up.  All I know is that we will make it through everything we need to and whatever he chooses to do in life he's going to be great at it.  With a big heart like his, in which it literally is as well, he's gonna be a wonderful man and I am already so proud of what my 2 year old can do

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I miss B being that little. They are so amazing and amusing. And they are learning so very much, it's amazing to watch. :)

    ReplyDelete