After Heart Cath

After Heart Cath

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Egg Salad with a twist

So I know this was supposed to be posted last night but I ran out of time.  A friend asked that I start slow with some of my own recipes so here ya go with Egg Salad Sandwiches.

Shannon's Egg Salad Sandwiches
3 Eggs (Hard Boiled)
2 Tbsp Mayo or Whipped Dressing
1 Celery stock very finely chopped
1/2 Tbsp Yellow Mustard
Celery Salt to taste
Bread
Cream Cheese

First hard boil your eggs approx 8 mins, cool, peel and slice up into a bowl.
Add your mayo, celery, mustard and celery salt
Toast your bread and spread on a layer of Cream Cheese on one piece of bread leaving the other side with nothing
Add you Egg Salad in between 2 piece of toast.
For fun for the kids slice into fingers or use cookie cutters in fun shapes :)

I like to serve mine with carrot sticks thus you have a lunch with all the food groups then

No comments:

Post a Comment