After Heart Cath

After Heart Cath

Monday, March 12, 2012

Changing up my blog

Well since life has changes and the only way to go is up I have a lot of hope, happiness and positive thinking in my heart.  Yes things are still tough  but separations are hard on everyone involved.  I have decided that since things have changed my blog is going to have a new aspect to it.  My Friday nights now I geek it up and have a date night with my son instead of going out so I have decided that after he goes to bed every Friday will be a blog on a recipe I do that is quick and easy that pretty much anyone can do.  I love to cook, have some tricks as I go and I think this will be a fun venture. I will have to actually break out my measuring spoons when I cook, write them down and then share my love in the kitchen with all of you.  I am a single Mom who works so I understand needing things to be quick, still tasty and have healthy aspects.  Not all my recipes will be low in calories.... Some are just too sinful to change around though having them once in a while is a good thing for everyone.  Having restraint and enjoying those things sometimes in life will bring me much joy.  I look forward to feed back, possible requests and hopefully some of you try them and share! I will still discuss my road of life, having this new venture of single hood and being a parent of a child with a chronic illness.  Life lately has been tough but I don't have a heavy heart, my head is held high and I am taking each day one step at a time.  I am having fun with Adam and weekly we will have a small adventure and once a month a bigger one.  It is now that we get to go and have fun, nothing is holding us back and life is right there for the taking. Camping this year here we come, Wish Trip in the end of September beginning of October of this year for Peanut, Calgary Zoo this Summer and hopefully take in Drumhellar as well!  2012 is a year of change and balance and so far it feels pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment